Leaders of the TrueSounds label and genuine house enthusiasts, Peter Makto and Gregory S are the embodiment of commitment in the world of club music. Both hailing from Hungary, they’ve had their first experiences with the hypnotic electronic sound back in the 90’s, developing their taste towards the more subtle and sophisticated styles throughout the years. Together, they’ve created some truly engaging tracks, like “Snake Yoga” and “HomeBase” and they’ve recognized that the alchemy results from their differences – Peter preferes a clearly defined groove, while Greg strives for atmospherics.
The same could be said about their highly imaginative deep/tech sets, as is the case in this podcast: here they join in the groove to take us on a smooth journey through the multilayered incarnations of refined clubbing styles – a complex task in it’s very nature, yet simple in delivery and designed to reach the soul of the dancefloor.
01. Jero Nougues – Cosmos (Peter Makto & Gregory S Remix)
02. Peter Makto & Gregory S – Yoss
03. Peter Makto & Gregory S – Friends
04. Azteca – Peace of Senses (Peter Makto & Gregory S Remix)
05. Peter Makto & Gregory S – Hide and Seek
06. Dilby – The Groove is talking (Peter Makto & Gregory S Remix)
07. Peter Makto & Gregory S – Logos
08. Miki Leris – Test My Lemonade (Peter Makto & Gregory S Remix)
09. Gregory S – Helicon
10. Gregory S – Mind Games